$8 Secret Sister Gift Idea

My daughter will be leaving for Girls Camp on Monday. She got her Secret Sister name a couple weeks ago and we waited until the last minute to make something. We came up with these cute ideas for each day of the week they are gone. We found everthing at the dollar store (except the rice krispies and marshmallows) and it all cost us $8 total!

Monday: "7-Up"-Lifting Things to Remember
Tuesday: "Walk in the Light" Flip Flops and Candy bar
Wednesday: "Extra" Special gift
Thursday: Framed Blessing White Board
Friday: Rice Krispie Kisses


Super cute and way easy to make! Not to mention CHEAP!



"7-Up"- Lifting Things to Remember: We actually bought a sprite because we couldn't find a 7-Up bottle in time. Then we just put this tag together with some scrapbook paper and ribbon.




Flip Flops and Candy Bar: We just got some dollar store flip flops, some left over fabric (was a fat quarter and it made two pairs) and a candy bar.
 Cut the toe strap all the way off.


 Cut the fabric long ways into about 2.5- 3 inch strips.



 Pull both strips through the toe hole and make a tight not.

 Make a knot above the middle of the toe on the top and don't pull it too tight. Put each individual strap in the holes on the sides of the foot. Put your foot in it and pull them as tight as you want them. Knot the back of them keeping the slack as best you can.



Super cute and Comfy!




"Extra" Special Gift: I just grabbed a dollar store pack of extra gum, made this cute saying on my computer and tied ribbon through two holes on each side and knotted them.

Framed "Blessings" Reminder White Board:  I just bought a dollar store frame. I took out the glass and cleaned it. I Laid it on some scrapbook paper and cut it out to size. I put the blessing sticker on it from some stuff I had. (You could print the words on it from your computer then cut it out.) Then I mixed modge podge and glitter and painted it on the frame and let it dry. Then I made a braided ribbon with big black ribbon, little white ribbon and some little purple chain I had in my scrapbook stuff. Then i tied it in a bow and glued it to the frame. I also bought a 3 pack of little dry erase markers from the dollar store and tied one onto the frame.












 Rice Krispie Kisses: I had all the stuff to make Rice Krispie Treats. I made a batch and then spooned it into a medium sized funnel and placed it on wax paper. I put them in the fridge and let them harden a little. The you must wrap them in saran wrap first, then foil so they stay moist! I printed the little saying on my computer and cut them out and folded them into the foil at the top.


 Hope these Cheap Ideas Help you out too!

If you Loved this PLEASE Share!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts